New Parking Permit
Posted By galba on September 1, 2023
Effective September 1, 2023, new parking regulations and parking decal application will be implemented to ensure a more organized and efficient parking system for everyone.
The first rule states that all residents must park all their vehicles in the garage or on their driveways at all times. If you have more than two (2) vehicles and do not have a long driveway, or if you have more than four (4) vehicles and do have a long driveway, you may apply for a parking permit.
Key highlights of the new parking rules are as follows:
1. Residents must obtain parking decals to park vehicles in the open parking areas.
2. Photos showing that that all vehicles fit in your garage must be submitted.
3. Parking application is available on the Resident Portal at https://resident.actionlife.com.
4. Upon approval of the permit, the parking committee will deliver a parking decal to your mailbox.
5. Please ensure that the parking decal is affixed to the outside surface of the rear window in the lower left-hand corner (driver’s side) of your vehicle.
6. The 1st and 2nd decals are FREE. 3rd and 4th decals are $50.00 each.
7. Parking decal is granted on a first come-first served basis.
8. If you have overnight guests, please email coyotehillsgreenshoa2020 @gmail.com to safelist a vehicle.